3rd Annual Meeting - Cardiovascular Network
Info about event
AIAS, Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, 8000 Aarhus C
Join us for at our exciting evet when The Faculty of Health Cardiovascular network hosts its
3rd Annual Meeting
The day will feature fascinating talks within the field of cardiovascular network, held by both national and international speakers placed at the forefront of new research.
The day will bridge together multiple areas within cardiovascular research with excellent keynotes on epidemiological studies, digitalisation and big data, vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, and much more.
Meet: Anne-Mette Hvas, Dean of AU Health. Jens Corsedis, Chair of the Cardiovascular Network and Professor at Dept. of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University will open the event.
- Postdoc Cathrine Fonnesbech Hjorth, Dept. of Clinical Epidemiology, Aarhus University
- Professor Annette Kjær Ersbøll, National Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark
- Professor Claus Graff, Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University
- PhD student Ulrik Bak Kirk, Dept. of Public Health, Aarhus University
- Dean Anne-Mette Hvas, Faculty of Health, Aarhus University
- Professor Tor Biering-Sørensen, Dept. of Biomedical Sciences,University of Copenhagen
- Assistant Professor Emma Börgeson, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- w Professor Ole Frøbert, Department of Clinical Medicine - SDCA-Steno Diabetes Center Aarhus
Share your research: The Network Day will feature flash talks. We encourage you to present your research, by submitting an abstract.
See the full programme: here